Are you an experienced Year 2 Teacher?
Do you bring fun and exciting learning into all your lessons?
Would working within a large Manchester Primary School appeal to you?
This Primary school in Manchester is looking to appoint a Year 2 Teacher from September 2019 for at least one term.
This Primary School in Manchester is a two form entry community school.
The school has been described as having a calm and friendly atmosphere throughout, created by a dedicated and professional staff and children who are motivated and happy.
This is a great opportunity to work within an experienced team who work hard together to improve the children they teach.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training.
- Exclusive range of staff discounts.
- Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the Greater Manchester Primary market.
- Close to public transport links.
- The school has all the latest technology and resources readily available.
The successful applicant will:
- Have QTS.
- Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all.
- Be motivated, positive and dynamic.
- Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Planning and preparing lessons alongside your year partner.
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons.
- Overseeing support staff in the classroom.
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress.
- Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
- Participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are looking for an exciting role for the Autumn term and a chance to develop your own teaching, don't hesitate, apply today. One of the Primary Team will contact you to discuss your application further and the next steps.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|