Can you bring fun and excitement into the classroom? Could you work with flexibility in a fast-paced environment? Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Primary School Teaching Assistant Role in the Birmingham area, starting September 2019! If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
See some of the perks of the role below...
* Free parking
* Easy access by road
* Free training, both online and on-site
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
* Excellent communication skills
* Good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with children aged 11-16
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
* Access to own vehicle is preferred
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Ivan, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|