Are you looking for a role that you can progress in?
Are you looking for a full-time permanent position?
Do you want a new challenge?
I am looking for a strong and resilient teaching assistant that can step up and take on any obstacles thrown their way for a special needs school near Reigate who strongly believe in equal an opportunity for every pupil with ages from 6 - 16. Training will be provided whilst working with a great senior leadership team that will always make sure you feel valued. Does this sound like you? Read on!
Benefits with Randstad
* Exclusive roles in the Sussex and Surrey area
* Exclusive online services
* Advice with DBS and application process
* Dedicated consultant to guide you on your journey
* Free training courses
Benefits with School
* Team teach training
* A unique teaching approach
* Supported and valued by SLT
* Onsite parking
* Free hot lunch provided by the school
* Paid holiday
* Team building events and days out
Your job responsibilities
* Assisting the main teacher with the plan and prep of lesson
* Ensuring that students are on track with their lesson and not distracted
* Supporting learners on a 1:1 basis or in small group sessions
* Ensuring that the classroom is health and safety enabled
* Supporting the pastoral needs of the learners
* Using your own interests to relate and engage with the students and their lessons
* Supervising students during lunch and break times
Ideal candidates will have the following
* Resilient and thick-skinned
* Flexible approach to teaching
* Must have own means of transport
* Experience with SEN, Education, Support worker, youth worker roles
* Understanding of ADHD, ASD, EDB, SEMH, MLD
Interviews will be held during the summer holidays for an immediate start or a start in September 2019. If you feel this is a role for you and want to hear more please give me a call on 01293527416 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in working in an SEN setting, however, this role is not for you then please email your updated CV to email@example.com to receive some of our exclusive roles.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|