Are you looking to progress in your educational career?
Do you have what it takes to become a teacher?
Do you want to change lives?
This 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated school near Godalming is looking for a trainee teacher to start in September 2019. You will be developed and trained constantly throughout your time at the school and will be teaching in a specialised CABAS curriculum. In your role, you will be attending weekly training sessions and applying in practical classroom lessons in a KS3 class. Does this sound like the opportunity you have been waiting for? Continue reading!
* Career advice
* Refer a friend scheme
* One to one specialised SEN consultant
* Exclusive roles in Sussex and Surrey
* Free e-learning modules including safeguarding, team teach and more!!!
* Great career progression
* Receive a nationally recognised care certificate
* International recognised CABAS teaching qualification
* Free onsite parking
* Free school meals
* Shadowing the main teacher to understand the structure of the classroom
* Feeding back to the main teacher on pupils progress and your own
* Working with the CABAS and ABA syllabus
* Helping with the plan and prep of activities
* Participating in therapy sessions to help boost students confidence and build key life skills
* Helping write up reports and evaluating the lessons
* Must have own means of transport
* GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
* Keen willingness to learn
Applications need to be in by 2nd August 2019. This role will be taken very quickly, to avoid disappointment, show your interest and apply now!
If you would like more information on this role then please call Reece Noormohamed on 01293527416 send an email to email@example.com
If this role is not for you however you are interested in SEN we have an array of positions around Sussex and Surrey. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|