Are you an ambitious individual that works best in a school that feels like a community?
Have you felt like you need a change, but haven't seen the right opportunity?
We are looking for a full-time, engaging Science teacher to work in Blackpool in September on a long term basis. This will be ongoing.
- Welcoming team with a Science-specific staff area
- Close transport links to the M55
- A school with a sense of community and pupil development
- Free training and CPD, both online and on-site
- A dedicated consultant to help with career progression
- An on-site canteen with hot food
- A competitive 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme offering 300 in vouchers
- Free parking on site
- Be a fantastic role model for staff and pupils
- Provide a positive learning environment through well-planned lessons
- Use behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons and support pupils
- Implement a wide and varied curriculum
- Communicate with staff and parents to support pupils' development
- Work with the department to deliver parents evenings
- Safeguard children and follow all school policies and procedures
- QTS or QTLS
- A motivated and enthusiastic demeanour
- A strong knowledge of the science national curriculum
- Punctuality and reliability
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
You will be required to come and meet with us, which will take approximately an hour. After that, we will clear you for work and you will be invited to interview at the school.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|