Do you want an influential role?
Do you have experience with special educational needs?
Are you able to adapt your teaching style?
Understanding different speech and language needs, you will help primary school students with their communication skills. Supporting in the classroom and outdoor settings, you will be working alongside the therapy team with trampoline therapy and on-site forestry school, helping autistic children break down barriers to learning and get the most out of their education.
Benefits with Randstad:
* A one-to-one interview process
* Exclusive vacancies
* Free career advice
* Free e-learning modules
* A competitive refer a friend scheme
Benefits with the School:
* Free on-site parking
* Free school meals provided
* CPD through workshops
* Training in Level 1 Makaton
* A one-week induction to help settle into the school
* Outdoor educational school trips
* Be confident in supporting students from KS1, KS2 and KS3
* Demonstrate a commitment to safeguarding
* Be able to adapt and flex your teaching style to pupils' needs
* Support the teacher in planning and preparing lessons
* Supervise students on educational trips
* Work alongside the therapy team
Ideal candidates for the school will have:
* Their own means of transport
* SEN or care experience
* The ability to care for ages 5-11
* A willingness to learn new skills
Interviews will be taking place in August 2019 for a September start so please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Upper Key Stage 2 Teacher REESON Education Greenwich £140 - £185 per day
- Geography Teacher (NQTs Considered) REESON Education West London £26662 - £48244 per annum
- Psychology Graduates Needed - SEN Teaching Assistant Protocol Education Leeds £60 - £70 per day