Are you looking for work from now until the end of the term?
Do you have experience in SEN?
Can you start right away?
We are looking for a teaching assistant who is ready to get stuck in and work 1:1 with a student in KS3 and in small groups in an 'Outstanding' rated school near Cranleigh. in your day to day role you will be helping students equally access education and build key life skills. This role will be to start permanent in September 2019.
Benefits with the School:
* Training in level 1 Makaton (a form of sign language)
* Free school meals
* Onsite Forest school
* Discounted vouchers
* Working alongside the therapy team
* Free onsite parking
* Working with learners on a 1:1 basis and in small group sessions
* Participating in therapy sessions including sensory rooms, occupational therapy and art therapy
* Create a fun learning environment
* Monitor pupils progress and report back to the main teacher
* Supporting students with their speech and language difficulties
* Supervise pupils on educational visits and days out from the school
* Encouraging learners to be more independent
* Encourage children and motivate them to build key life skills
* Understand the needs of individual pupils and flex your style to best suit them
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Must have own means of transport
* Must have experience within SEN, care, nursing or support worker roles
* Experience with ASD, SEMH, SLD, MLD, PMLD and speech and language difficulties
* Committed to safeguarding
* A great personality, energy and sense of humour
Benefits with Randstad:
* Specialised 1:1 consultant available
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Refer a friend benefits
* Great knowledge in the market to match you to your perfect role
* Online timesheets
* Discounted voucher app for candidates
Interviews are currently being held with a closing date of 2nd August. If you have a current DBS on the Update Service and want more information please call Reece Noormohamed on 01293 527416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an array of exclusive positions on Sussex and Surrey for temporary and permanent contracts. If you are interested in working in an SEN setting then please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|