Are you currently studying phycology?
Do you have an interest in special needs?
Are you available now?
We are looking for a part-time teaching assistant to join this team at our 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated school near Cranleigh. Your role with us will be to support Ks1 & Ks2 learners with autism and speech and language difficulties access education. To help you in your day to day as a learning support assistant you will be working alongside the therapy team and have access to the sensory rooms in the school. Can you make a difference?
Benefits with the School:
* Training in level 1 Makaton
* Free school meals
* Specialised therapy sessions
* Weekly training sessions
* Heated swimming pool
* Onsite Forest school
* Working with learners on a 1:1 basis and in small group sessions
* Keep students engaged and focused
* Create a fun learning environment
* Supporting students with their speech and language difficulties
* Supporting students in a classroom and in outdoor-based tasks
* Encouraging learners to be more independent
* Encourage children and motivate them to build key life skills
* Understand the needs of individual pupils and flex your style to best suit them
Ideal candidates will have the following:
* Must have own means of transport
* Must have experience within SEN, care, nursing or support worker roles
* Experience with ASD, SEMH, SLD, MLD, PMLD and speech and language difficulties
* GCSE grade C or equivalent in Maths and English
* Committed to safeguarding
* A great personality, energy and sense of humour
Benefits with Randstad:
* Career Advice
* Advice and editing on your current CV
* Refer a friend benefits
* Great knowledge in the market to match you to your perfect role
* Online timesheets
* Discounted voucher app for candidates
Interviews are currently being held for a Learning support role starting September 2019 If you are interested please do not hesitate to register your interest. To apply call Reece Noormohamed on 01293 527416 or email email@example.com
We have an array of exclusive positions on Sussex and Surrey for temporary and permanent contracts. If you are interested in working in an SEN setting then please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|