"The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated, but to make complicated things simple." -S. Gudder
Can you simplify even the most complex concepts for your students?
Could you multiply a child's success? Are you looking for a career that really adds up? Can you subtract negativity from the classroom?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Maths Teacher Role in the Ashburton area. If you are local, or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
This position is open to NQTs
- Free parking
- Easy access by road
- Free training, both online and on-site
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing approaches to Self-Directed Learning and use technology to support learning
- Use assessment data to inform lesson planning
- Using a variety of teaching strategies to motivate and challenge students, and ensure high levels of interest
- Produce reports for parents in line with the school calendar
- Contribute to subject development by producing, reviewing and updating curriculum plans and schemes of work
- Establish effective working relationships with colleagues and set an outstanding example to stakeholders through personal and professional conduct
- Possess experience of working in a school teaching Maths to KS3, KS4 and KS5
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for Maths and the GCSE Maths examinations' syllabus specifications
- Be an inspiring, engaging and effective communicator
- Enjoy being part of a supportive team
- Be caring and enthusiastic
- Flexibility to work with a changeable schedule
- Access to own vehicle is preferred
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Lewis, or email email@example.com.
This could be the start of something good!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|