Primary School Teacher
Are you available for work this September? Do you have experience teaching KS2 and KS3?
We have a position open for a Hull-based school, starting September 2019, teaching in a Primary School. If you are interested don't hesitate to contact or apply now!
See some of the possible benefits below...
This position is open to NQTs too!
- Free parking
- Free training, both online and on-site
- On-site canteen with hot food
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning 300
- Continuous career development opportunities
- Supportive and outgoing colleagues
- Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in the structure
- Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupil's development
- Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
- QTS / PGCE or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Experience with Years 1-6
- Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
- A drive to inspire the next generation
We are looking to arrange meetings in July for this role. This will include a document check and a formal interview.
Still interested? Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Ivan, or email email@example.com.
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|