Can you see yourself with a new challenge come September? Are you a motivational Maths Teacher with a desire to get all your students to succeed? Are you wanting to lap up new challenges, opportunities and develop new skills?
If the answer is yes to the questions above then apply to be a Maths Teacher in the Liskeard area today! Not quite up your street? We also have a variety of temporary positions available too in the surrounding area.
* Free parking
* Refer to a friend scheme - an opportunity for a 300 incentive
* State of the art facilities
* Competitive rates of pay
* Lots of CPD opportunities
* Qualifications in teaching KS3 and essentially KS4 Maths and have experience working at this particular capacity
* Must be DBS checked (or willing to obtain one)
* Must have a degree with BA Hons
* Must have good classroom management skills
* Able to communicate with parents and students accordingly
* Share focus of school leader
* Planning and delivering engaging lessons
* Liaising with fellow co-workers to create a scheme of work
* Involvement in extracurricular activities
If this sounds like the job for you then get in touch with email@example.com or call 0161 200 1930 to register with Randstad.
You will need to satisfy eligibility to work criteria, referencing details and have a DBS (we can help you to obtain) that is registered on the update service.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|