High Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
Are you a hard working and passionate HLTA who thrives from supporting children of all ages and abilities to reach their true potential? Do you consider yourself to be a considerate and encouraging individual with experience supporting you people with additional learning needs to develop and grow? Are you flexible, adaptable and able to use your initiative to respond to changes effectively?
One of our partner schools in Leeds is searching for a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to join their team. This is a permanent position to start after Easter. The school strive to provide children with a fun and enjoyable learning experience and they need an adaptable and creative cover supervisor to help them reach this goal. With recently obtaining an Ofsted 'Good' result, they require an enthusiastic cover supervisor to maintain and improve this high standard of teaching and learning.
- Working with exceptional class teachers
- Friendly and nurturing team
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunities to develop CPD
- On site parking
- Cover PPA time and classes as and where needed
- Provide support to whole class, small groups and 1:1 across Key stages 1 and 2.
- Encourage children to complete their work to the best of their ability.
- Increase childrens self esteem by pointing out the good in their work.
- Support the class teacher to deliver exciting and engaging lessons.
- Behaviour management throughout the school day
- Effectively communicate with pupils, staff and parents on a daily basis
What we need from you:
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude to support learning
- Experience working with young children
- A caring and nurturing personality
- Excellent communication skills
- HLTA qualification or relevant experience in this role
Don't miss out, apply today and start a new challenge!
To apply, click apply now or alternatively send your CV to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries about this position don't hesitate to call one of our primary consultants on 0113 246 2500 today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Social-Emotional Mental Health Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Wakefield £70 - £80 per day + additional benefits
- Social Emotional Mental Health Teaching Assistant Randstad Education Bradford £70 - £80 per day + additional benefits
- Graudate Teaching Assistants - September 2019 Protocol Education Leeds £60 - £70 per day