Are you looking for flexible working hours?
Do you enjoy working in a school environment?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
This 'Outstanding' Ofsted rated school near Dorking is looking for an enthusiastic engaged individual to join their fantastic team. They are looking for someone who is willing to put in 110% when in the school and make the difference that they are all striving for. Do you think you could be that person?
* Free e-learning courses
* Exclusive online services
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles in Sussex and Surrey
* Free school meals
* Free onsite parking
* Valued by senior leadership team
* Flexible working days
* Training in Makaton (a form of sign language)
* Looking after students on a 1:1 basis and in small group sessions
* Participating in all classroom-based and outdoor educational activities
* Ensuring the class room is health and safety enabled
* Assisting the main teacher with any plan and prep for the lesson
* Assisting with any report writing
* Attending therapy sessions, motivating and boosting the confidence of students
* Must have own means of transport
* Experience with special needs and knowledge on Autism, MLD, SLD, ADHD, PMLD
* Experience in education/care
The interviews will be held in May half term for a Part-time vacancy to start ASAP. If you are interested please clal reece noormohamed on 01293527416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not for you however you are interested in SEN we have an array of positions around Sussex and Surrey. Please send your up to date CV to email@example.com for more information on these roles.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|