Can you keep a class of primary students engaged?
Are you creative in your approach to teaching?
Do you have knowledge of the Steiner system?
We are looking for a qualified teacher who has experience with SEN. In this role, you will be getting Primary age students who have Social, Emotional, Behavioural and mental health difficulties engaged with their lessons by using the Steiner approach to teaching. You will be getting creative with a lot of the lessons involving the outdoors and Nature. We have 28 Acres of land for Forest school and a great team to supervise outdoor activities.
Benefits with Randstad:
* Help with DBS and application process
* Career advice
* Dedicated 1:1 consultant
* Consultant available 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Benefits with School:
* Onsite Parking
* Located in a rural area with 28 acres of forestry
* Supportive SLT
* Great career progression
* Team activities and days out
* Unique teaching approach
* Working with children on a 1:1 basis and in small group sessions
* Creating fun, Innovative ways of learning
* Motivating students to think independently and perform to their best ability
* Making sure the classroom or learning environment is health and safety enabled
* Understanding the individual learning needs of each pupil and ensuring they are given an equal opportunity to reach their potential
* Delivering lessons with enthusiasm and keeping the room engaged
* Qualified teachers status
* Own means of transport
* Keen willingness to learn and progress in your role
* Understanding of special educational needs
Applications need to be in by 27th May 2019 and interviews will take place up until 31st May for an immediate start or September 2019 start. If you are interested please contact Reece Noormohamed on 01293 527 416 or email email@example.com for more information on the role.
If you are looking for a Careen in SEN or Temporary day to day work please send your updated CV to Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org as we have an array of exclusive roles in Sussex and Surrey that may be of interest.
Randstad Education maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates into schools. Any successful candidates will be subject to the compliance process that also includes the enhanced DBS check.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|