Is it time to put the pedal to the metal for a September start?
Would you be open to a move to a vibrant secondary school with excellent facilities in Surrey?
Did you like what you 'saw' when you opened this advert?
Fix yourself a great job by applying today.
A mixed gender secondary school with sixth form for ages 11-18 is seeking a DT teacher who is particularly strong in resistant materials. The school is easily accessible from the M25 and is within a 5-10 minute walk of the nearest train station. The school is rated 'good' by Ofsted and is proud of their successes and stimulating environment they have developed.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Access to unique facilities for teaching
* Access to excellent sports facilities on site including a gym
* Great career development opportunities
* Easily accessible by car
* Term-time contract
* On-site parking
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing lessons in line with the curriculum
* Modules include primarily resistant materials and could also include graphics and textiles
* Setting challenging tasks and homework
* Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
* Managing classroom behaviour
* Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
* You will need a clear DBS check
* QTS is desirable, NQT applications are also warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching design & technology is essential with resistant materials preferred
* A degree or relevant teaching qualification
If this fantastic opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|