SEN Art Teacher
SEN Art Teacher
Looking for your next role in North London?
Reeson Education is currently looking for an experienced Art teacher to work within a secondary SEN school that caters for pupils with autism and complex needs. They are keen to appoint an experienced Art teacher who ideally has 2 years experience teaching Art in an SEN school. The role is a permenant post and would start in September 2019 for a full academic year.
- You must have experience of working with autism and pupils who have extremely high needs and additional complex needs
- You must have experience at being an Art teacher and be able to work in a diverse environment.
- You will lead a team of 2 TAs working with 6 pupils per class.
- Experience with challenging behaviour is essential
- The class follows a modified national curriculum and a number of pupils will come away with Art qualifications or Art experience is essential.
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|