Primary KS1 NQT - September 2019
Job DescriptionPrimary NQT - Manchester
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint Newly Qualified Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team working across Key Stage 2 (KS2). We are looking for NQTs to work in North Manchester and to ensure that we can meet our school's requirements this role would be best suited to those living within a 5 mile radius of North Manchester.
The successful NQTs will have good knowledge of the National Curriculum and prior experience of working in primary schools. You will be able to motivate students to learn and make progress, and be willing to complete all daily aspects of teaching, including marking and feedback. This is an exciting opportunity to build your teaching portfolio and make a presence in various schools.
To be considered for this position of NQT you must:
- Have experience in teaching within primary schools across KS1 and/or KS2
- Have an educational degree with QTS or a PGCE, and be working towards completion of Induction.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Protocol Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Protocol Primary Supply Team you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Primary Consultant and team
- Variety and choice of schools to work in, including those working exclusively with Protocol
- Good rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for free CPD
If you are an ambitious NQT who is looking for flexibility, variety, income and new challenges, then apply to join our team today!
The position is on an ad-hoc, supply basis and can be matched to your individual requirements as needed.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Protocol Education contact Steph Simmons at our Manchester branch on (0161) 200 8500.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|