Primary Teachers - September 2019
Job DescriptionNQT and Experienced Teachers needed across South Manchester for long term positions starting in September 2019
Protocol Education are currently recruiting NQTs and experienced teachers across a range of key stages to fill long term positions starting in September 2019.
Registering now will keep you at the front of the queue as vacancies continue to come in for September positions.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- QTS and current UK based experience
- Available to start working full time, September 2019
- A DBS on the update service or the ability to apply for one
- 2 references that are subject to safeguarding checks
- Motivation and the drive to support the needs of all pupils
A huge benefit of joining Protocol Education is that we pay through our in house Payroll system which means you do not get hit with additional charges such as - employers national insurance, apprenticeship levy and umbrella company charges.
If you believe you are the right candidate, please get in touch with us ASAP - we would love to hear from you!
If you're already registered with Protocol and know of a fantastic Teacher you can earn yourself 250 for referring a friend! Please contact us for more details.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|