Early years practitioner / Nursery nurse
Would you like to be the specialist Early years practitioner / Nursery nurse in a fantastic nursery in Balham, in Wandsworth?
We are looking for a bright dynamic person to fill the role of specialist Early Years Practitioner/ Nursery Nurse in our client's lovely provision with a fantastic learning environment both inside and outdoors. They are also the UK's first intergenerational Nursery and a social enterprise.
The role of Early Years Practitioner/Nursery involves the following responsibilities:
* To assist with planning activities and the assessment of children, to aid with the overall development of the pupils.
* To contribute in developing individual programmes for pupils with special needs.
* Telling or reading stories to a class or group of pupils.
* To lead activities and scaffold learning in teacher and child initiated learning both indoors and outdoors.
* To take groups of children on educational visits, ensuring their safety at all times.
* To contribute to medium term plans and attend weekly planning meetings with the Team Leader.
* Maintaining and setting out equipment in an interesting and stimulating way before the activities of the day and clearing away equipment after use, encouraging the assistance of the children.
* Sharing responsibilities for displays.
* Carry out observations and assessment of pupils and record keeping.
* Help control and maintain resources including books, materials, equipment etc.
* Making and repairing appropriate materials for play activities.
* Have a minimum level 3 qualification, ideally with a degree, level 4 in childcare or EYP, EYT
* Have a proven track record of early years teaching
* Have excellent written and verbal English
* Be adept in planning within the EYFS curriculum
If interested in this Early Years Practitioner / Nursery nurse role in Balham, Wandsworth role please send us your CV via this site to Nurani at Reeson Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|