Are you an experienced practitioner in an Early Years setting?
Are you available for ad hoc supply work?
Are you looking for flexibility in your working life?
Live in Leicester?
If so, please apply today, we are very keen to hear from you.
* we can offer day-to-day and long term supply work to suit your needs
* completely flexible approach to your working week
* a highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
* a 24 hour on call facility
* competitive rates of pay
* a refer-a-friend scheme
* making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
* communicating information to children using play
* distracting children during clinical procedures
* encouraging children's development
* assisting with personal care on occasion
* creating a child friendly environment
* maintaining toys and play equipment
* finding ways to stimulate children, particularly those with special and sensory needs
* keeping records
* previous experience of working in a Early years settings essential
* holding a relevant qualification is preferable, but not essential
This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures and references. Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
To apply please follow the on screen instructions or contact us today on 0116 2081110.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|