Business Studies Teacher
Do you have a passion for moulding minds and shaping the future of tomorrow? Excited about the opportunity to inspire & enthuse passionate students? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
Randstad Education Liverpool is seeking a Business Studies Teacher for a successful North Liverpool Secondary School, to start in September 2019 running until the end of the academic year. This is a Full time post, Monday to Friday.
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to school health & fitness facilities
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring & dedicated co-workers
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to 300
- Plan, prepare and teach appropriate lessons within your specialist subject area enabling all student abilities to access the curriculum
- Support colleagues within your department as required
- Organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues
- Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
- Monitor pupil's progress and keep records on their development
- Attend meetings, parent's evenings and in-service training days as required by the school, helping them in all areas to the best of your ability
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply) and relevant degree.
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
- Have excellent communication skills
- Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to a school
- Have proven classroom management skills
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Catering, Technicians, Administration and Finance.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start working in the school soon after.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary, via email Heidi.email@example.com or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|