Music SEN Teacher
Music SEN Teacher for September 2019
Reeson Education are working with an Ofsted Outstanding SEN school based in Croydon. The school specialises for children aged 3-19 years with physical disabilities, complex medical needs and a wide range of learning difficulties, PMLD, SLD and MLD.
The school are seeking to appoint a highly creative, and enthusiastic music teacher to join their school team working with pupils across the school. The school have an excellent reputation in the local community for inclusive, creative learning and teaching. As well as for being friendly and welcoming to their local community, including those with special needs. The outstanding school is committed to providing a rich, creative and inclusive education for all.
The school need a music teacher who can lead sensory and interactive music sessions with the most complex pupils as well as National Curriculum based lessons for their more able students.
About the school and contract:
- Part time 0.6 or full time by combining this role with a class teaching role
- Salary: Main Pay Scale or UPS, plus SEN1
- Great behaviour in the class
- Supportive and friendly staff to work alongside.
This role could be combined with 2 days of additional classroom teaching as part of a job share matched to your experience.
- Be a creative practitioner with a real desire to work with pupils with special needs.
- Be able to work as a member of a large inter-disciplinary team alongside medical and therapy staff.
- Have a positive attitude towards pupils' abilities.
- Support you to develop your practice with very complex learners
- Provide a fantastic place to work with some amazing children
- Welcome applications from NQTs and experienced teachers.
Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants are required to attend a face to face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Reeson Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. It is Reeson Educations policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion, please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Reeson Education is a Recruitment Business and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its clients.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|