An Ofsted 'Good' special needs school in Redbridge are currently seeking a teacher for their KS3 class for students with Autism. This school offers fantastic training facilities and welcomes the successful candidate to a strong, highly established and supportive team.
- The class consists of 8 students, all of which are on the autistic spectrum as well as other learning difficulties and complex needs.
- The focus is on life and functional skills. Students are taught the key skills in order to develop independence for life after education, as well as work placements.
- The school is passionate in building confidence in all their students and encourage direction based on key strengths.
- Regular progression reports are required, weekly, termly and yearly in order to measure each child's personal social development and targets.
- This is a 5 day per week position.
- Experience with autism is essential and the ability to adapt learning for each child's specific needs.
- Easily accessible via public transport/TfL.
- CPD offered throughout placement.
- Competitive pay rates.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|