Primary School Teacher
The Head teacher of this North West London Primary school based in Harrow is on the search for a Primary Teacher, for a September 2018 start.
This position is open for experienced teachers or NQTs who are looking for experience before starting their induction year in September.
The head teacher is looking to recruit a talented and proven Primary teacher to join either the KS1 or KS2 phase. All applicants will need to be qualified, confident in your ability within the classroom. You will need to be a passionate and professional Primary Teacher.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
This is a fairly open vacancy in terms of year group, with the school able to accommodate the successful applicant within KS1 or KS2, depending on your skills, experience and preference. You will need to be a confident Primary Teacher, enthusiastic about learning and able to plan and deliver lessons to a diverse class of keen and able learners. This position can offer additional responsibility for those keen to progress and develop their careers. The school will be able to offer a different challenge and opportunity.
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
The school can be easily accessed by the tube and over ground lines. The site has excellent resources and facilities, catering very well for pupils and teaching staff. There is real scope for an ambitious Primary teacher, keen to become part of an outstanding team and school in the new school year.
If you feel you have the correct experience and qualifications for this Primary School Teacher role then please email me an updated CV to Luke at Reeson education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Part Time - Year 2 Class Teacher REESON Education London £140 - £180 per day
- Primary Teacher Protocol Education Richmond upon Thames Depending on experience
- Key Stage 2 Teacher Randstad Education South West London £135 - £150 per day + Free training and development
- Teacher of Science - Physics The Education Network Ltd Southend-on-Sea £23720 - £39406 per annum
- Early Years Practitioner / Educator - Marlow Bamboo Recruitment ltd Marlow £18000 - £20000 per annum
- P.E Teacher - September 2019 Protocol Education Leicester £90 - £150 per annum