Year 6 Primary Teacher
Role:- Year 6 Class Teacher plus generous TLR for core subject if desired
Location:- North West London
School:- Good 2 form entry
Start Date:- September 2019
Salary:- Permanent contract direct with the school
This two form entry primary school is located in the accessible area of Brent, North West London. Here at Reeson Education we are working with the headteacher to appoint a KS2 (Year 6) Class Teacher to join their bright and ambitious staff team from September 2019. The school is also able to offer a TLR for experienced practitioners wishing to lead in a core subject.
The Headteacher is seeking someone that:-
- Is a good to outstanding class teacher with good experience in (KS2) Ideally Year 6
- Has high standards & high expectations of all pupils
- Confident supporting the children through their year 6 SAT's exams
- Has a strong commitment to helping pupils to achieve their very best in this crucial year
- A supportive teacher that is able to prepare pupils for their transition into secondary school
- Has the ability to make learning a 'fun' experience
- Is confident leading a team of other teachers
What the school can offer:-
- Large classrooms and excellent outdoor facilities
- Experienced and passionate Head teacher that encourages CPD
- Children that respond well to learning and value their teachers
- Excellent team of experienced support staff that assist heavily in planning and daily running on the class.
- Wonderful community of parents and volunteers
- Opportunities for senior leadership from April 2020.
- Links with the partner school which is a well-known Apple Technology Centre
- Very experienced KS2 TA that is on hand to assit with all planning
Teachers applying for this role must hold the following:-
- A Recognised Teaching Qualification with QTS
- Ideally previous experience of coordinating a subject
- Previous experience of working in upper KS2
- Two Teaching Related References
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please send your CV asap for more details.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|