- ASD primary SEN teacher vacancy
- Outstanding Merton School
- Fantastic Facilities
- Temp to Perm Role
- Initially on Timesheets - 150 - 220 per day
- Warm, Supportive, Well Organised and Responsive SLT
- September Start (Or Earlier)
We are looking to appoint an outstanding, self-motivated class based SEN teacher to work in an exceptional ASD/SLD school in Merton, developing provision for pupils with autism. Consideration will be given to additional payment within a recruitment package for the right candidate e.g. relocation expenses.
An opportunity also exists for additional responsibilities and may attract additional payment dependant on qualifications and experience.
The school, is a small but highly resourced centre in the London Borough of Merton, that has excellent staff retention and received an "Outstanding" grade from Ofsted earlier this year.
It is located in a purpose-built building in a pleasant residential area in Merton, which benefits from reasonable rental costs, excellent transport links to central London as well as pleasant local cafes, shops, restaurants and bars.
This is a unique opportunity for suitable candidates to progress their careers by joining a talented, hard-working and friendly team involved in developing first class provision for pupils with autism and learning difficulties.
The school offers a comprehensive multi-agency focus with an emphasis on on-going professional development for all staff.
The school is looking for:
- experienced and energetic practitioners with the knowledge, skills and understanding of a range of teaching, learning, assessment and behaviour management strategies to make a positive impact on the progress of pupils with autism who have learning difficulties
- highly motivated, innovative people with enthusiasm and commitment
- QTS is preferable although overseas trained teachers with UK experience who are awaiting their QTS are encouraged to apply
- the proven ability to work collaboratively in a multi professional team
The successful candidates will have the opportunity to:
- benefit from excellent teaching support and leadership
- develop as leaders of learning through career management and personally tailored, in-depth professional development
- access a range of resources and new school facilities
We would like to hear from you if you could make a positive contribution to the development of this lovely school.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Full Time Special Needs Food Technology Teacher Required for September 2019 Protocol Education Lewisham £130 - £160 per day
- Special Needs Teacher (Greenwich) Protocol Education Greenwich £130 - £170 per day
- Part Time - Year 2 Class Teacher REESON Education London £140 - £180 per day