Reception Teacher Clapham
Job DescriptionWe wish to appoint a well qualified and enthusiastic Reception class teacher in an improving, happy and diverse CofE Clapham Primary school with excellent facilities. The teacher would participate proactively in the department's planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school's commitment to the development of it's pupils. This post would suit an experienced teacher with a proven record of attainment or a strong NQT.
Start Date: ASAP until July 2019
Temp to perm role.
We are looking to appoint:
* an exceptional Early years classroom practitioner with a passion for developing children's learning
* a teacher with high expectations and a strong understanding of assessment and raising achievement
* a dynamic, creative, positive team member, who has drive and ambition
We can offer the successful candidate an opportunity:
* to play a pivotal role in developing excellent practice through a creative, engaging and stimulating curriculum
* to work with children with good behaviour, who are motivated and keen to learn
* to work within a supportive, friendly team
Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS and references.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please apply today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|