SEN Teaching Assistant
Are you a compassionate person with the determination to help others? Have you got experience working with children on a 1:1 basis? Have you got experience working with young children with learning difficulties? If this sounds like your dream job then what are you waiting for? Read on!
We are looking for a caring person with experience in either schools or a similar environment working with children.
The ideal person for this role will have the following:
* Experience of working with young people
* TA/Mentor/Youth Work/ Community Work background
* Experience working with challenging behaviour and/or learning difficulties
* Knowledge of the range of different types of learning difficulties and disabilities
Below are your benefits - this will include but are not limited to:
* Varied training courses (Both practical and e-learning)
* Weekly payroll ( 50 - 60 per day)
* Refer a friend scheme (Earn 300 for each referral)
* A dedicated consultant (Only ever a phone call away)
* Flexible working hours (You decide the days you want to work)
* To aid a pupil to learn as effectively as possible both in group situations and on his/her own.
* Ensuring the pupil is able to use equipment and materials provided
* Motivating and encouraging the pupil(s) as required by providing levels of individual attention, reassurance and help with learning tasks as appropriate to pupils' needs
* Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. speech and language, reading, spelling, numeracy, handwriting/presentation
* Using praise, commentary and assistance to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task
This role will not be around forever and we need to hear from you now to get the ball rolling! Please click apply if you have the relevant experience and we can discuss the next steps. If you need a chat in regards to this role then feel free to call the office on 01244 500 425.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|