Are you a qualified Teacher? Are you looking for a teaching role that fits around your lifestyle? Do you want to decide what days you work? If this sounds like you then continue reading..
This role would benefit a teacher looking to secure a new role this September- someone who has a vast amount of experience working within schools teaching KS1 or KS2. The successful candidate will have the potential to earn 110 per day whilst working with Randstad.
Benefits of working with Randstad as a teacher:
- Competitive daily rates of pay - up to 110 per day
- A dedicated consultant - only ever a phone call away
- A competitive 'refer a friend' scheme - 300 for each referral
- Long-term or ongoing bookings - we can even get you a permanent role!
- Monthly incentives such as 'Teacher of the month' award
The ideal Teacher will need to have:
- Qualified teacher status - QTS
- Experience of working with the KS1 and KS2 curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Extensive behaviour management skills
- A professional and positive attitude
Below is a list of responsibilities:
- Teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 classes
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning and preparing to deliver lessons
- Ensuring you leave the classroom in a tidy state
We expect a vast amount of candidates to apply for this role and we do not want you to miss out on such a fantastic opportunity! Your next role could be a click away- apply now with an up-to-date CV and the relevant Consultant will be in touch.
Alternatively, you're welcome to submit your details to email@example.com or call the office for an informal chat about this particular role or others that we may have available on 01772 259966. We look forward to hearing from you.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|