Early Years Practitioner
Do you live in or around Rochdale? Are you looking for work within a supportive and dynamic nursery environment, supervising young children as they develop essential skills?
Good news! Just such a nursery is currently recruiting for Early Years Practitioners. With flexible-hour options available, this is the ideal opportunity for nursery staff who need to schedule their working week around other commitments. Interacting with children, co-workers and families, this is a varied position that entails multiple responsibilities, requiring an active and forward-thinking individual to take it on.
- The opportunity to build upon existing childcare skills in a model setting
- Flexible working hours for those with personal commitments
- The opportunity for subsequent employment should you make a good impression
- A rewarding, formative role in children's early development
- The chance to create strong, supportive relationships with other team members
- A minimum of 6 months' experience in a childcare setting, whether voluntary or contracted
- A basic understanding of the Ofsted framework
- A secure knowledge of the EYFS
- An ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and children's parents
- A DBS on the update service or the willingness to undergo a new DBS check
- Safeguarding children effectively, ensuring that health and safety policies are strictly adhered to
- Assisting with the maintenance and setup of the nursery environment, tidying throughout the day
- Building secure relationships with co-workers and families, keeping parents/carers up-to-date with children's progress
- Working as part of a committed childcare team to provide a quality service, demonstrating team-working skills and a collaborative approach
- Encouraging learning through play, promoting interactive activities and getting actively involved in children's play experiences where they may derive benefit from it
If you're driven and creative and enjoy working with young children, this is your chance to shine! Candidates will be interviewed over the telephone prior to a face-to-face meeting: take the first step today by sending a copy of your CV to email@example.com or clicking 'apply now'.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|