Are you looking for a permanent full-time role in the Halifax area? Have you got experience working in a nursery or childcare setting?
A newly renovated nursery in Halifax is wanting a new L3 nursery nurse to join their friendly and welcoming team. They provide high quality care for children aged 0 -5 years. The nursery is open Monday to Friday 7.30 am - 6.00pm and also run a before and after school club: spacious premises allow children to explore and learn in a variety of rooms and areas.
- Opportunity for career progression
- A competitive salary with holiday pay
- The chance to be part of a great team
- On-site parking
- Helping with setting up the nursery ready for the children to arrive
- Planning suitable activities for the children
- Providing appropriate care and support
- Supporting children's learning and encouraging development
- A Level 3 qualification
- 2 years' experience of working in a nursery (preferable)
- A clear DBS
- Satisfactory references
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Heather at the office on 01132462500.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
Jobs like this one
- Nursery Nurse Randstad Education Bradford £6.89 - £9.20 per hour + Flexible working. Accrued holiday
- Nursery Nurse Randstad Education Bradford £6.89 - £9.20 per hour + Career progression. Staff parking.
- Nursery Assistant Randstad Education Bradford £6.89 - £9.20 per hour + Accrued holiday pay