Special Needs Assistant
Are you an ambitious SEN teaching assistant who is passionate about supporting and encouraging children of all ages and abilities to reach their true potential? Do you consider yourself to be an empathetic and understanding individual with experience supporting young people with additional learning needs to develop and grow? Are you looking for your next challenge? Look no further!
One of our partner schools in Halifax is searching for a compassionate individual with excellent communication skills to join their team. This is an ongoing contract that has the potential to turn into a permanent position for the right candidate. The school strive to provide children with a fun and enjoyable learning experience and need a dedicated and experienced teaching assistant to help them in pursuing this goal.
- In house training
- Opportunities to develop CPD
- Supportive class teachers
- Well mannered and behaved children
- On-site parking available
You must have:
- Classroom experience working with small groups of children
- Experience working with children with SEN
- Excellent communication skills
- A caring and nurturing personality
- Provide 1:1 and small group support
- Encourage and support children to complete work to the best of their ability
- Consistently build on children's self-esteem
- Support the class teacher to deliver exciting lessons
- Manage behaviour throughout the school day
Don't miss out on this great opportunity- apply today and start a new challenge!
To apply, click 'applynow' or alternatively send your CV to Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries about this position, don't hesitate to call one of our primary consultants on 0113 246 2500 today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|