Are you a committed and creative teacher who is passionate about promoting good progress and outcomes? Do you consider yourself to have excellent behaviour management skills and high expectations for all children and staff? Are you looking for your next challenge?
Randstad Education is currently assisting a Primary School in the Dewsbury area in their search for a qualified, experienced and passionate KS2 Teacher to join them on a cover basis until July 2019 (initially). If you are an enthusiastic and creative individual who is constantly searching for ways to engage and motivate learners to provide a fun and enjoyable learning experience, then you are exactly what we're looking for!
The ideal candidate must have:
- QTS (essential)
- A broad understanding of the national curriculum
- A strong understanding of safeguarding children
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- Excellent support in school
- In house training
- Opportunities to develop CPD
- Follow the national curriculum to deliver exciting and engaging lessons
- Follow school safeguarding and behaviour policies
- Inspire, encourage and challenge all children to achieve their potential
- Complete regular assessments to ensure children are making consistent progress
- Set high expectations for all pupils and staff
Click 'apply now' for the opportunity to start a new challenge in this fantastic school! Alternatively, submit an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our primary consultants today on 0113 246 2500.
If you feel that this role is not quite suitable for you, you can still submit your CV to Randstad to email@example.com or if you know someone who would be a good fit then refer a friend today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|