Are you a passionate Early Years Teacher? Enjoy delivering creative lessons which engage pupils? Ready to work as part of a positive, forward-thinking team?
If so, get in touch!
This two-form entry School in Bradford are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher on a permanent basis starting September 2019. The OFSTED 'good'-rated School offers a positive environment for staff and has a real team spirit.
* Team planning
* CPD opportunities
* Well-behaved pupils
* On-site parking
* Establish a safe environment for pupils
* Set appropriate goals to stretch and challenge pupils' abilities
* Manage behaviour in line with the school's behavioural policy
* Track pupils' progress and attainment
* Demonstrate a secure knowledge of the curriculum and keep up-to-date with changes
* Promote and embed the core school values in day-to-day school life and teaching
* Take responsibility for promoting high standards of early literacy and numeracy
* Work effectively as part of a team and make a positive contribution to the department
* Use ICT resources in order to enhance learning
* Differentiate your teaching style appropriately to cater to the diverse needs of pupils
* A passionate and driven attitude for education
* Outstanding classroom management and interpersonal skills
* Excellent Maths and English skills
* Qualified Teacher Status, with EYFS as the main focus
* An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, registered on the update service
* Availability to work on a full-time basis
If this role sounds right for you, send your CV to Chelsea immediately by clicking 'apply now'! Alternatively, contact Chelsea at the Leeds office on 0113 246 2500.
All applicants will be subject to relevant safeguarding and DBS checks.
If this job is not for you but you know someone else who may be interested, we offer a refer-a-friend scheme where you could get 300-worth of Love2Shop vouchers!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|