Are you enthusiastic about teaching English?
Are you looking for more experience or a long-term role?
Are you ready to inspire the next generation of intelligent Secondary-School pupils, and push your teaching career to the next level?
Randstad Education has a great opportunity for you!
If you live in Blackpool or you're willing to travel from the surrounding area for a rewarding career, get in touch today! I am working with a large academy in central Blackpool to recruit an English teacher for a long term opportunity, and can offer highly competitive rates of pay for this role.
* Free parking
* Free training, both online and on-site
* A competitive 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme, with a chance of earning 300
* Continuous career development opportunities
* Supportive and outgoing colleagues
Your responsibilities will include:
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using your imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
* Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
* Adhering to the curriculum, including up-to-date changes to its structure
* Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
* Demonstrating a genuine love of teaching your subject
* QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications
* A good knowledge of the national curriculum
* Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
* A drive to inspire the next generation
If you are interested in this brilliant opportunity then please contact me today to submit your application!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|