Early Years Assistant
Are you an early years specialist looking for a new role?
Do you hold both nursery and school experience?
Does the EYFS spark joy within you?
If so then I have the perfect role for you!
I am recruiting for a member of staff to work in a school and nursery setting covering ad hoc shifts.
This role is for an Early Years Teaching Assistant, but the ideal person must have nursery experience and be willing to cover both.
- Working in exciting settings.
- A supportive management team.
- Training opportunities.
- Flexible working hours.
- The chance to receive 300 in 'refer a friend' vouchers.
- Working with young children in a nursery or school setting.
- Working ad hoc days as and when required.
- Integrating with the team quickly and proactively.
- Using EYFS skills to observe and assess children's development.
- Preparing and assisting with snack and meal times.
- Following policies and procedures of the setting.
- Level 2 or 3 qualification or above in childcare or as a teaching assistant.
- Experience working in nurseries and reception within a school.
- A DBS on the update service (desirable but not essential).
- A friendly and approachable personality.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you?
Do you like the idea of working in both nurseries and reception classes within schools?
Please give me a call to discuss this in more detail on 01772 259966 (option 1) or email your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org
| ||Save Job||Share Job|