Are you someone that has applied to us before but fell out of touch?
Perhaps you are a career leaver who wants flexible work to get back into the teaching profession.
If you're a teacher - whatever your specialism - we want YOU to cover supply work around Chorley on an ongoing temporary basis, during an increasingly busy time of the year!
- Welcoming school and team environments.
- Training and CPD opportunities.
- A mobile booking app to help you control your work pattern.
- Competitive rates of daily pay, paid weekly to your bank account.
- Exciting and fun environments, often varying day today.
- Flexible working hours and days.
- A dedicated professional consultant on call 24/7.
- Being a fantastic role model for staff and children.
- Taking the register at the beginning of the lesson.
- Leaving handover notes detailing any progress.
- Working with teaching assistants and other staff to ensure effective lesson delivery.
- Providing a positive learning environment via well-planned lessons.
- Using behaviour management to get the most out of your lessons.
- Communicating with staff and parents to support pupils' development.
- Safeguarding children and following all school policies and procedures.
- A motivated and enthusiastic personality.
- A passion for maximising potential.
- QTS or equivalent teaching qualifications.
- A strong knowledge of the science national curriculum.
- Experience with KS3/4 pupils.
- Punctuality and reliability.
- An ability to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude.
Does this role sound like the next step for you?
Are you interested in applying?
Please give Bracken Sturgess a call on 01772 259966 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All posts will be subject to an enhanced DBS check with appropriate references. Randstad is committed to ensuring the safety of children in our schools.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|