Are you a fun and dynamic Primary Teacher with experience of teaching the KS2 curriculum?
Could you teach a bright and energetic Year 5 class, guiding them in their academic and personal development?
A Primary school located in the Nelson area of East Lancashire is currently seeking an engaging Year 5 Teacher to prepare their KS2 pupils for success, building a foundation for children to become confident, independent learners while being mindful of approaching Year 6 exams and providing appropriate support and encouragement.
- Access to a free CPD course and safeguarding training via Randstad Education
- An opportunity to work with the market leader for Education
- On-site parking
- A welcoming staff team, a friendly atmosphere and happy children
- QTS certification
- A commitment to achieving high standards across the board
- A motivated, positive and vibrant personality that invites children to participate in lessons
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to plan ahead in advance of exams
- Teaching a Year 5 class in accordance with the KS2 curriculum, striving for collective excellence and positive learning outcomes
- Preparing the class for upcoming SATS exams, equipping them with the knowledge and tools needed to excel
- Communicating openly with parents and carers to ensure consistency and transparency in the care and education provided to children
- Taking an active part in departmental meetings and whole school training events
- Preparing for and attending parents' evenings, representing the school in a positive and honest manner
- Preparing end-of-year reports to inform parents of children's progress
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to commit to this role, make an application today! Click 'apply now' or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest, and a member of our team will be in touch.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|