Lecturer - Teacher Education
Job DescriptionJOB TITLE: Lecturer
SUBJECT: Teacher Education
LOCATION: Doncaster, South Yorkshire
SALARY: Teaching 25.00 per hour + statutory holiday pay
Tutorials / Marking: 16.42 per hour + statutory holiday pay
DN Colleges Recruitment are looking for experienced Lecturers in Teacher Education for a potential future role.
This temporary role will be part of the Teacher Education Team delivering courses such as PGCE.
This role will be full-time (36.6 hours a week), but we are happy to consider two candidates working on a part-time basis.
The role will predominantly consist of carrying out Observations, but some Teaching could be required as well.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
* Hold a Post Graduate Certificate in Education
* A1 Assessors Award or equivalent
* IQA qualification
* Minimum of 1 year teaching in Further Education
As a valued DN Colleges Recruitment candidate, you will receive:
* The support of a highly experienced and dedicated Account Manager
* Competitive rates of pay with no admin charges or hidden surprises.
* Candidate referral scheme
* Secure online profile where you can access timesheets, payslips and assignment details.
* Wide range of permanent and temporary job opportunities in over 250 Colleges and FE Providers across the UK.
If you have the skills and experience we require and you are looking for a new challenge please email your CV today. Not on the lookout for work but you know someone who is? Ask them to send us their CV.
DN Colleges Recruitment promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with DN Colleges Recruitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all DN Colleges Recruitment assignments. All positions advertised by DN Colleges Recruitment comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|