Primary Teaching Assistant
Are you looking for a new challenge? A more rewarding role that sends you home feeling fulfilled at the end of the day? Something where you feel like you're making an impact
You may want day to day supply opportunities or may require a more long term position, either way we can support you in that finding work.
We are actively seeking experienced and committed Primary teaching assistants to join our busy and vibrant team, to support early years school classrooms and teachers in and around the Bristol area.
When joining Randstad, you will:
* Given flexible opportunities to fit around you
* Open yourself up to excellent opportunities to develop your skills and experience
* Be offered a competitive salary
* Be supported by a dedicated team and support system
* Be able to use our modern technology opportunities
Ideally, we require you to poses:
* Working alongside and supporting the classroom teacher in lessons and at break times
* A strong understanding of the classroom and be confident working with children under 5 years
* Be reliable and flexible with excellent communication skills
* The ability to support students both academically and emotionally
* Have patience and an approachable, committed manner
* Be enthusiastic and ready to take on a new opportunity confidently
This is a fantastic opportunity for a long and rewarding career within the early years sector.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|