Third in Charge- Beckenham!
Job DescriptionProtocol Education are excited to be working closely with a local Nursery based in Beckenham. This Nursery is currently seeking a Third In Charge
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of Level 3 Childcare qualification.
This wonderful Nursery provides full-time programmes for children aged from birth to five years old. They are open from 7.30 am to 6pm and have an excellent reputation within the area they are in and have been rated a 'good' at their last Ofsted inspection.
The successful candidate should have experience working within a nursery setting and must have room leader/ third in charge experience.
The duties of Third In Charge are:
- Role modelling high quality activities to the staff to assist the children's learning.
- Having a good knowledge of the EYFS
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
You will need:
- A DBS
- To provide 2 professional references
-At least 1 years experience
If you are interested then please apply today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|