Upper KS2 Specialist Teacher - Maternity Cover
Job DescriptionProtocol Education are currently recruiting for an Upper KS2 teacher for one of our schools we work closely with in the Harehills area, the role will be commencing April 2019.
The school are looking for a strong, experienced teacher who is able to commit to the full teacher role covering two terms starting after the Easter break.
- Have QTS.
- Be a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher with high expectations of what children can achieve.
- Have an excellent understanding of the curriculum.
- Have good classroom and behaviour management strategies.
- Have a valid DBS on the update service.
- Believe passionately in creating an outstanding learning environment and opportunities to ensure all children achieve and make the best progress possible.
As a long term supply teacher you will benefit from weekly pay, attractive daily pay rates and ongoing CPD. Long term supply is a great way to build up experience in a range of schools and settings; this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive and attractive rates of pay.
- A personal consultant to guide you through the process and help you with your needs and well-being.
- Ongoing CPD training
- Teacher socials, a great way to meet people!
- Recommend a friend scheme - Earn 250 before you start!
Please apply asap.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|