SEN Teaching Assistant
SEN Learning Support Assistant
58 - 65 per day
Do you enjoy working with students with various SEND? This College is looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work with small groups of students with a range of SEN needs, mainly including Autism.
Your responsibilities as a Learning Support Assistant will include:
- Assisting students during class, making sure they are on track
- Enabling learners to access the curriculum.
- Being an active part in setting the learning environment.
- Supporting students on a 1:1 basis and in groups.
- Using your interests to engage students in learning.
- Note-taking and writing up reports for students.
The ideal candidate may possess the following skills and capabilities:
- The ability to work with learners that have various learning difficulties.
- An understanding of the students with autism.
- A willingness to learn and build relationships with learners.
- Confidence in supporting group-work in different educational subjects.
- The ability to work as an individual and as a part of the team.
- A flexible approach to education.
Benefits of working with Randstad Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive and welcoming team
- CPD training - including team teach and safeguarding
- 300 refer a friend scheme
- A dedicated consultant available on call 24/7
- Work that fits your lifestyle!
For more information on this role, please click apply today!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|