Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
Job Title: Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
Hours per week: 16
Duration: ASAP until 30/06/2019 - Monday, Thursday (could be any time between 08:30-19:30)
An outstanding college in Keighley is looking for a part-time lecturer of Mechanical Engineering, in a temporary capacity, to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching Mechanical Engineering BTEC + PEO workshops.
You would be responsible for teaching across a range of both academic and vocational programs, covering such things as Eng. Drg, Mechanical Systems, Quality Control, Production Engineering and Lean manufacturing. You would also be required to deliver practical workshops, assessing skills in hand fitting, milling and turning. CNC would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will have a natural passion and enthusiasm for their subject, and be adept at encouraging, motivating and inspiring young adults; they must also be able to work well collaboratively in terms of planning, preparation and assessment.
*Must hold a teaching qualification
*Must be vocationally qualified in engineering (HNC minimum)
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
* A highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
* A 24hr on-call facility
* Very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* A refer a friend scheme of 300
* CPD opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please apply online, or if you prefer, please get in touch with Maria at the Leeds office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us on 0113 246 2500
| ||Save Job||Share Job|
- Science Manufacturing - Lecturer / Assessor Protocol FE Doncaster £16.00 - £25.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Trainer / Assessor - Fabrication & Welding Protocol FE Doncaster £16.00 - £30.00 per hour + Plus Statutory Holiday Pay
- Female PE Teacher (HOD) REESON Education West London £30000 - £45000 per annum