Supply Nursery Assistant
'Everything you don't know is something you can learn.'
Are you passionate about working with children?
Have you been searching for a new role that suits you?
Do you want to use your experience to help others?
I'm looking for a Supply Nursery Assistant to work with nurseries in Crawley, so if this is something that interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad has built up strong relationships with many local nurseries, leading to new roles becoming available on a daily basis. Successful applicants for this role will be given the flexibility to choose which days they want to work, and some of these roles may lead to offers for long-term or permanent placements. There is an abundance of work available- working as supply staff is a fantastic way to gain valuable experience and to be seen by potential employers doing what you do best!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* Online diary
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Free career advice
* An app-based booking system
* Exclusive roles
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding the right roles for you
* DBS and school application support
Benefits of the role:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working days
* Free CPD
* Competitive pay
* Local bookings
* Assisting with basic first aid where required
* Supporting the children to learn during all activities
* Helping the Room Leader to set up and deliver creative activities
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Childcare
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* A job history for the last 10 years
* Experience working in a Nursery
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: email@example.com
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|