PPA Primary Teacher
'Teachers make the world a better place.'
Have you got experience working with children to access the Primary curriculum?
Do you want to support children to be the best they can be?
Are you looking for an exciting role working within education?
I'm looking for a PPA Teacher to cover a range of year groups in a school in Crawley, so if this role interests you then please keep reading!
Randstad is recognised as the number 1 HR company worldwide: due to this prestige, we work with a number of local schools and nurseries on their day-to-day, long-term and permanent vacancies. This particular role is for a PPA Cover Teacher to work with a school in Crawley to cover a range of year groups upon request. Full planning will be provided as well as a Teaching Assistant to support in the classroom.
This school has a team made up of governors, staff, parents, carers and students who each play a key role in raising and maintaining standards. They are passionate about the environment and conservation, using a large millpond to supplement lessons with first-hand opportunities and experiences. They ensure that each child feels proud, valued and respected in their local community.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* DBS and school application support
* Free career advice
* An app-based booking system
* Online availability
* Refer a friend scheme
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* Exclusive roles
Benefits of the role:
* Weekly pay
* No planning
* Free CPD
* Flexible days
* Choice of bookings
* Competitive pay
* Keeping up-to-date records of students' progression and learning
* Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Marking work completed during the day
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
* 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
* A job history for the last 10 years
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|