Are you an awesome maths teacher looking for a job that's 'greater than' your current one?
Would you like to work in a popular school which has seen taught several famous individuals?
Don't let your search subtract from your attention! Find it in a fraction of the time by clicking 'apply now'.
A mixed gender public secondary school for ages 11-18 is seeking a maths teacher to join their close-knit team from September. The school is located within a 10 minute walk of Three Bridges train station which is on the mainline between London and Brighton and it's also easily accessible by car just off the M23. In its most recent Ofsted report, the school achieved a rating of 'good' and is currently one of the stronger performing schools in West Sussex.
In the role you can benefit from:
* A competitive salary
* Inspiring and influencing our next generation
* Easily accessible premises (within 10 minutes walk of the nearest train station)
* Term-time work
* The opportunity to teach A level
* On-site parking
* Free on-site gym
Your responsibilities will include:
* Preparing and delivering quality lessons on mathematics
* Working with flexibility and adapting to changing environments
* Setting relevant and challenging homework to link lessons
* Marking completed work and providing relevant feedback
* Working alone and demonstrating strong behaviour management
* Prioritising the safety and safeguarding of the children
* Attending extra-curricular activities such as revision clubs and parents evenings
Key requirements for the position include:
* An in-date DBS check with no reprimands which would deem you inappropriate to work with children
* Educated to degree level with a relevant teaching qualification
* Evidence of QTS is preferred though NQT applications are also warmly welcomed
* Experience of teaching mathematics is essential
* An engaging and enthusiastic approach to teaching
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview, where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application.
If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|