A dynamic Maths Teacher is required to make a difference within a 'good'-rated girl's college in Liverpool- could this be you?
We are currently working with a large, all-girls secondary school in the Liverpool area to find an experienced Maths teacher. This full-time position will start ASAP, running until the end of the academic year.
The pay will range from 100 per day to 140 per day for the first 12 weeks.
- The school can offer outstanding leadership and guidance to address-
- School budgeting
- Effective teaching
- An exceptional curriculum and continually improving exam results
The successful candidate will need to be able to:
- Teach Maths at KS3 and 4
- Display effective planning in order that good teaching, learning and assessment takes place
- Identify where improvements and provision for support for pupils is required
- Guide pupils in the selection of extra-curricular opportunities to help develop them socially and improve confidence
- Maintain classroom control: behaviour at the school is good but the pupils must be kept on task during lessons
In order to be successful, you will:
- Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
- Be passionate about teaching and your subject
If you are interested in this position, please don't hesitate and apply today!
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ryan Davies at the Liverpool office by telephone or alternatively please send your CV by email.
*All our candidates are subject to an enhanced DBS check & two satisfactory references*
| ||Save Job||Share Job|