Holiday Club Leader
'Believe you can and you will.'
Are you passionate about supporting children to learn through play?
Do you have experience working with children in a Nursery setting?
Have you been looking for a role in education with flexibility around taking holidays during term-time?
I'm looking for a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner to become Holiday Club Leader for a Primary School in Haywards Heath, so if this role catches your eye then please keep reading!
Randstad is recognised as the number 1 HR company worldwide and works with a number of Schools and Nurseries on their day-to-day, long-term and permanent vacancies. This particular vacancy is a for a Holiday Club Leader who can work full time (08:00-18:00) for approximately 18 weeks per year. There is also the opportunity to be taken on as bank Nursery staff during term time or to work with after-school clubs. This role would be perfect for someone with Nursery experience who is looking for something a bit different and wants flexibility during term-time.
This School aims to be a 'family' School with a strong sense of citizenship and community and they believe that happy children are productive ones that succeed in all aspects of school life. They provide forward-thinking educational opportunities for every child, to allow them to grow in confidence and to be proud of everything they achieve. They encourage the children to find their voice and teach them to question what they learn and stand up for what they believe in.
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
* Refer a friend scheme
* Exclusive roles
* Support to edit and improve your CV
* A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
* Free career advice
* DBS and School application support
Benefits of the role:
* On-site parking
* A permanent position
* A supportive leadership team
* Flexibility to take holiday during term-time
* Lunch provided by the School
* Training opportunities
* Managing and coordinating the out of term holiday club with support from the Head of Pre-Prep
* Prepare, set up and lead activities with the children
* Ensure a high standard of education and care for all children in the Schools care
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
* NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* Experience working in a Nursery
* Knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service
We are due to interview for this role soon so if you would like to be considered then please send us your application today: firstname.lastname@example.org
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late!
| ||Save Job||Share Job|