Are you enthusiastic about teaching EYFS, particularly Reception classes, in a mainstream primary school? Are you familiar with the EYFS curriculum? Then please consider an application to Randstad Education!
We currently require an experienced Reception/EYFS Teacher to undertake a full term's supply booking for the summer term of 2019 (April - July). The role is based in a two form entry at a 'Good' Ofsted-rated primary school. This is the ideal opportunity to gain experience in a well-established EYFS department, where you will be well supported by an experienced Teaching Assistant. 70% of the children in the school have EAL so if this is an area you have experience in, this role has lots to offer you!
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- A recognised teaching qualification (such as BA QTS, PGCE etc)
- Excellent behaviour management skills
- A strong work ethic and a professional attitude
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in Merseyside and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you would benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training, including safeguarding
- a 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to 300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
-access to the Hapi app, providing numerous shopping & discount benefits
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across Merseyside, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work in the new academic year.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Heidi McGreary via email Heidi.email@example.com or telephone 0151 255 1666 at the Liverpool branch of Randstad Education.
| ||Save Job||Share Job|